1. What are the benefits of Teleman being a pre-employment training partner of Reliance Communications ?
Answer: The benefits are as follows
1) On completion of the TCWMP program, selected candidates will be given an opportunity to attend a written test and job interview as Graduate Engineer Trainee at Reliance.
2) On completion of Graduate Engineer trainee period candidates will get reimbursement of fees paid to Teleman, exclusive of service tax.
2. What will be my
position or designation on my posting?
Answer: The position / designation may vary
from employer to employer. Most employers designate the posts
as Telecom Engineer/Field Engineer/BTS Engineer / BTS Site
3. Does the course provide equal opportunity to the students from all the streams?
Answer: Yes, the course will provide equal growth path for all the qualified candidates. After posting, depending upon your talent and skill you may get preference in some specific area. The eligibility criteria is: Diploma / Degree in engineering such as Electronics, Telecommunication.
4. Will the employment location be in my Local area of preference?
Answer: Normally employer prefers to post you in the respective state. Since major service providers operate on Pan India footage, depending upon the vacancies you may get placed or posted at any location in India or Abroad.
5. What are the terms and conditions for the payment of course fees?
Answer: The candidate is expected to pay initial fee at the time of admission as per the fee plan.
6. What are the arrangements for Accommodation at the training centers?
Answer: Students who want to avail accommodation will have to inform the respective centre 15 days in advance. They will be provided dormitory type accommodation at cost. Students will have to manage their food and any travel cost to and fro from the lodging facility to our training centre.
7. What is the award after the exam?
Answer: On successful completion of the course you will be awarded the “TELEMAN Certified Wireless Maintenance Professional (TCWMP)” by the TELEMAN Academic Council.
8. Are there any exams during my training program? Who will be the examining body?
Answer:During the training program you need to appear for internal tests conducted by the respective centres and the Final exam will be conducted centrally by the Exam Cell of TELEMAN.
9. Which are the organizations in which I can get placed after the course?
Answer: On successful completion of the course, you can get a placement in any of the Telecom service providers, vendor companies, manufacturers, Infrastructure companies such as:
- Telecom Service Providers: Reliance, TATA Teleservices, Vodafone, Bharti Airtel, Idea, Aircel etc.
- Telecom Vendor/Outsourcing Companies: Revmax, Aster, Fibcom, RNinfra and many more
- Telecom Infrastructure Companies: GTL Infra, TATA Infra, Revmax, Quipo, GVK, Essar Infra etc...
- Telecom equipment suppliers and Network Installers: Nokia, Ericsson, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei, Fibcom etc...
10. What is the salary expected in my first job provided by TELEMAN?
Answer: Based on your qualification, performance in interview and the organization, initially, you may get a salary package of Rs.72000/- to Rs. 2.4 lakhs per annum. However after one year of experience, students can expect a substantial improvement in their salary packages.
11. Will I be provided with courseware from the institute?
Answer: YES, You will be provided courseware on CD.
12. What is the Mode of payment of fees?
Answer: You can make the payment by Cheque / DD / Cash at your preferred centre.
13. Is there a Job Assistance on completion of this course?
Answer: Our placement cell will provide 100% placement assistance to all students on successful completion of this course.
14. How will be the Course delivery?
Answer: The course delivery will be through experienced and certified faculties in a class room environment through audio visual aids (PC, LCD projectors etc). Students will be taken to “Teleman On-site Lab”, for practical.
15. Is there any refund policy?
Answer: Fees once paid will not be refunded.
16.What is the duration and fees for TCWMP programme?
Answer: The course duration is 220hrs. The course fees is Rs. 30,500/- plus service tax.