Wireless Telecom Infrastructure Maintenance for BE (Electronics and Telecommunication) & Diploma (Electronics and
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of Communication fundamentals, Understanding of transmission technology,
Switching technology, Internet, Broadband systems, Wireless technologies and networks. It presents radio access technologies and the most important aspects of understanding
wireless networks and their inner workings. A comprehensive overview of data communication, LAN technology, wireless LAN and their network architecture as well as network
operations and services are presented. The course discusses the differences between various access technologies and standards, including TDMA, IS-95 based CDMA, GSM
architecture, air interface standards, BTS installation procedure and discusses wireless broadband networks with their applications and standards, wireless technology
development from 2G to 3G like IMT-2000, WCDMA, EVDO & EVDV and an overview to 4G. The course ends with principles and operation of Metro Ethernet, DLC, MPLS & VPN
Course Duration: 220 Hours
Who Should Attend?
Specially designed for:
- Engineering Graduates (Electronics, Telecom)
- Engineering Diplomas (Electronics, Telecom)
- Explore access technologies including CDMA, TDMA, GSM, and AMPS.
- List the types of communication concepts related to mobile wireless networks.
- Understand network technologies including GSM, IS-95 and CDMA-2000.
- Study the wireless network architecture and its components including BTS, BSC, MSC, HLR, VLR, EIR, AUC, SMSC and VMS.
- Describe coding schemes used in CDMA.
- Define power control and explore various types of handoffs.
- Discuss call setup, maintenance and release operations.
- Understand automatic roaming; call delivery, security, mobility, and handoffs.
- Study of RF engineering and drive test analysis.
- BTS Installation and maintenance.
- Explore the future of 3G and Wireless broadband - WiFi and WiMax,
- Understanding of Bluetooth and infrared.
- Understanding of Metro Ethernet, MPLS, VPN, DLC.
- Operation and Maintenance of SDH
Instructional Methods [Virtual live classrooms/Real time classrooms]
Interactive lecture sessions conducted by experienced faculties and telecom industry experts that can be attended through a virtual live classroom, or at the institute.
All participants will receive comprehensive course materials specially prepared by Teleman and Telecom industry experts. Students will be taken to the Teleman On-Site Lab
for practicals.Award: Certificate on completion
After course completion, students are invited to contact the instructors via email with any questions.
Course Fee: Rs. 33000/- plus 12.36 % Service tax
More Details Walk-in to your nearest TELEMAN Centre and talk to our course advisor.