The surge in this technology segment has led to the influx of Mobile handset manufacturers, Telecom equipment manufacturers, Telecom software developers, Telecom Infrastructure companies , Telecom Service providers and Network Integrators to setup their own facilities to manufacture, install and distribute their products in India . But one of the key elements and the most crucial demands of this Industry remains a steady supply of trained professionals.
The window of opportunity provided by a relatively large and young population, a result of the demographic dividend, has opened for India.
This demographic advantage or dividend to be derived from the age structure of the population is traced to the fact that India is (and will remain for some time) one of the youngest countries in the world.
This large young population would require vocational training to create employment and self- employment opportunities for themselves
With Telecom being one of the biggest employment and self-employment opportunity creator in India and abroad, Teleman Franchisees are in the best position to take advantage of this huge opportunity.
Teleman alumni are in the best Telecom companies in India and Teleman courses are well recognized by the Industry.
- Pioneers in Telecom education with successful alumni and industry recognition
- A first of its kind training/education concept. so no direct competition.
- You can expand rapidly and dominate the marketplace, as this is a thriving career line.
- Extensive training and support to start your business
- Opportunity to offer NSDC/TSSC certified programs.