Placement Assistance (PA):
- TELEMAN provides placement assistance to all eligible students by arranging campus interviews, providing information on walk-ins, off-campus, job fairs and job openings with our multi-industry clients across India.
- TELEMAN does not guarantee/commit any assurance of placements / minimum number of interview calls for any of the courses, unless specified in writing.
- PA is only for students who enrol for JOB Oriented courses done at TELEMAN.
- Validity of PA is normally upto 6 months after course completion or maximum 3 numbers of interview calls or on being selected for a job, whichever is earlier.
Who is Eligible for Placement Assistance:
Any TELEMAN student who
- Has fully completed any of the following Job Oriented Programs in TELEMAN (subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria as specified by clients)
- TCWMP (Face to Face, Blended, Online)
- Any other courses as specified by TELEMAN
- Has paid full fees
- Has valid TELEMAN certificate
- Has 100% attendence for “Campus to Corporate” program or any other softskills program
Note:”Campus to Corporate” will be conducted every 3rd week and 8th week, the schedule for the same will be made available to the students
How to Register for Placement Assistance:
You can register for placement assistance only after successful completion of Job Oriented Program and getting valid TELEMAN certificate.
- Download Excel Sheet (Single Line Profile), fill in complete details and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Request for Placement Registration’
- Visit Placement Department for further registration process, if any
General Eligibility Criteria for Placement
- BE/BTech/MCA/MCS/MCM/MSc/BSc/BCA/BCS or equivalent as per each Teleman program requirements
- Recent Pass outs
- Good academic record with less gaps in education
- Good English communication skills
- Student who has not completed Graduation are not eligible (unless specified in writing by TELEMAN)
- Students having more than 1 yrs gap in education may or may not be eligible for campus by many companies
- Some companies insist on own laptops, 2 wheeler driving license and owning Two wheelers
Documents to be carried during any campus:
- TELEMAN Certificate (if the students have not received TELEMAN certificate then the fees payment receipts can be considered).
- 2 Copies of Resume.
- All mark sheets and other important documents.
- Valid photo ID like PAN card, Driving license. etc.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Copy of Passport if available.
For detailed and updated Placement Policy, please contact your nearest TELEMAN Branch or Placement dept.
For any further assistance, contact us on:
- Phone : +91-9820642276