This is ideally suited for participants who are currently employed with the telecom sector and need structured coaching. It is also meant for participants with Electronics and telecommunication background who are employed with other sectors and are interested in moving to telecom sector. Online training provides flexibility of learning while on job.
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of Communication fundamentals, Understanding of transmission technology, Switching technology, Internet, Broadband systems, Wireless technologies and networks. It presents radio access technologies and the most important aspects of understanding wireless networks and their inner workings. A comprehensive overview of data communication, LAN technology, wireless LAN and their network architecture as well as network operations and services are presented. The course discusses the differences between various access technologies and standards, including TDMA, IS-95 based CDMA, GSM architecture, air interface standards, BTS installation procedure and discusses wireless broadband networks with their applications and standards, wireless technology development from 2G to 3G like IMT-2000, WCDMA, EVDO & EVDV and an overview to 4G. The course ends with principles and operation of Metro Ethernet, DLC, MPLS & VPN and LMDS.
Fresh BE/B.tech (EXTC ) Graduates and Diploma holders. Employees of Telecom industry
- Transmission Media, Optical Fiber Communication, Basics of Transmission Systems
- SDH concepts, Multiplexing, Network Survivability, Synchronization
- Switching Concepts, Digital Switching and Signaling in Telecom Systems
- Telephone Traffic Engineering
- Explore access technologies including CDMA, TDMA, GSM, and WCDMA.
- Understand mobile communication technologies – GSM, CDMA-2000, UMTS
- Wireless network components including BTS, BSC, MSC, HLR, VLR, EIR etc.
- Power control and explore various types of handoffs.
- Discuss call setup, maintenance and release operations.
- Understand automatic roaming, call delivery, security and mobility.
- Study of RF engineering, drive test analysis, etc.
- Explore the future of 3G, UMTS, WCDMA etc.
- Online training through recorded sessions @Home
- Huge cost savings in terms of cost of travel, lodging and boarding for participants
- 24 x 7 placement support through @Home placement
- Recorded Training by Industry certified experienced instructors
- Enhanced learning through availability of recorded sessions
- Faculty support through email and chat
- Lab training at Teleman’s onsite lab for specific programs
Award: Certificate on completion
|Fee Structure (Inclusive of service tax)|
|Paid in Lumpsum||Rs.16675||At the time of admission|
|Paid in Installment|
|Admission amount||Rs.5750||At the time of admission|
|1st Installment||Rs.5750||Within 90 days of admission
or before start of Lab sessions,
whichever is earlier
|2nd Installment||Rs.5750||On successful placement|
|Refund Policy||Pay and Join Now||Placement Policy|